Wednesday, February 22, 2006

World Class Costume (I Hope)

By clicking here, you can track the progress of a package on its way to me via UPS. It's 4 yards of foam rubber, which (after some of my handiwork) will become my Carnival costume for this year. As of this writing, it has departed Mesquite, TX.

It started in San Francisco, and the nice woman I spoke to over the phone rushed it into shipment on Friday so that I would have it in time to have a Happy Mardi Gras.

"When is Mardi Gras?" she asked. We live here so that we can answer that question without thinking.

4 comments:

bigbrowneye said...

What can brown do for you?

Cut the foam too?

Anonymous said...

So will you be wearing it while laying in the gutter on Magazine not watching Thoth go by :)

Concerned member of the PFJ

BROWN (not Mike) said...

WTF?

PKG DELAY-ADD'L SECURITY CHECK BY GOV'T OR OTHER AGENCY- BEYOND UPS CONTROL

LatinTeacher said...

Hope you have a happy Mardi Gras. Wish I could be there. As in recent years, the spring break happens after Mardi Gras. Expect to see me sometime the week of the 6th. And get a beer or two or more. Need some of that Restoration Ale.