Friday, April 28, 2006

Propaganda for NOLA


I have a vision. A film, starring Lee de Fleur instead of the Easter Bunny, that goes essentially like this. (Thanks to Life Goes Off for the link.)

Ashley writes the screenplay, using material like this. Oyster is the producer, getting Gina Gershon, Halle Berry, or Hoda Kotb as my, um, costar. Humid Haney is the production supervisor, giving the film a cool sensibility and dealing with the technical stuff. Berto, with his fine yellow jumpsuit, manages the crew. And, if we can muster his salary, we get Murph to direct.

Hey, a guy's gotta dream.

6 comments:

dillyberto said...

Gotta wash that jumpsuit.

I didn't all last season!

oyster said...

This is an important creative vision taking shape. A giant Fleur de Lis that has HAD ENOUGH, and is willing to get a little crazy. We're gonna play hardball, but first we're gonna put it in a tube sock.

I'll call Gershon and see what her schedule looks like.

Big__Shot said...

Roll preview: In a world where levees don't work and leaders speak of citizens like candy, only one force can stand for what is right... Lee de Fleur...

jeffrey said...

Are we to understand from this that you have a thing for Hoda Kotb? Just asking.

Murph said...

Yeah, you might be able to get Halle Berry, but you'll never be able to get me. HA Ha!

But seriously, I'd do this thing in a heartbeat. I think Nagin should appear in the script, and Blanco as well, though Nagin may just be crazy enough to say yes.

My only other question is, how easy is it to get a trailer for me?

Mr. Clio said...

Guilty as charged. Yes, Hoda.