Wednesday, November 29, 2006

As Chuck in L.A. would say, "Looka!"


Posting this because it amuses me. For my job, I need to be able to drive one of my employer's large vans tomorrow to take some out-of-towners on a devastation and recovery tour. I filled out the paperwork and faxed it to the appropriate office. Within minutes, an email appeared in my box saying that I had to take an online course in van safety. The questions in the two tests I had to take were amusing, to say the least. Anyway, I got a certificate!!! I can drive!!! I can drive!!! (I replace my name with my blog name.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need a ride to Downman Road this evening

Coach Joe said...

I need a ride thru Wendy's....

oyster said...

Don't take coach joe! His idea of a "Happy Meal" is not wholesome.

Adrian Apgar said...

Can I catch a ride to the swimming pond?

berto said...

Apgar only has one arm left.

He need someone else to drive

saintseester said...

ROAD TRIP! I'd LOVE to go to Miami in February. Anyone? Bueller? Can y'all swing up to North Alabama on the way - I know its a bit of a detour, but I make really REALLY good cookies.

Mr. Clio said...

Cookies would make the drive go more quickly.

If the Saints are in Miami, we're talkinga about going. We don't even want tickets. We just want to be in the parking lot.

The downside is that if our boys win, we'd be really far away from the Quarter. That will be quite a scene that no one would want to miss.

ashley said...

We'll create our own quarter in Joe Robbie stadium.

If we make the playoffs, I think that all of section 635 (sans brother-in-laws) should be there, as a bloc.

saintseester said...

If my saints are in da 'bowl, my seester and I are going to N. O. to party with the lovers of team. They need our tourist dollars way more than Miami. (That being said - unless of course our "connection" actually can get us tix to the game...)