Sunday, December 31, 2006

10 Resolutions for 2007 for Mr. Clio/Dilly

1. I will train for and run a marathon.

2. For five nights a week, I will go to bed before 11 and wake up before 6.

3. I will resume my bagpipes training and be able to play a teary-eyed song for New Year's Eve.

4. I will do whatever it takes to ensure that my job contributes directly to the New Orleans Renaissance. If I can't make my current job do that, I will get a new one.

5. I will submit something for publication in a significant outlet.

6. I will repair and improve Lee de Fleur's outfit.

7. I will complete the sheetrock work that I've been supposed to do ever since we finally got our new roof.

8. I will line up concrete dates and plans for a Clio family trip to Scotland and Ireland in 2007 or 2008.

9. I will get my financial affairs in better order, and I will buy Dr. Mrs. Clio something lovely and gold.

10. I will work hard with all my kids--but especially Clio II--on school, music, and art.

10 comments:

LatinTeacher said...

Go you. I need to spend some time on resolutions of my own. But yours sound excellent because they are all attainable. Good luck to you, Happy New Year, and Go Saints!

LatinTeacher said...

Also, let me know if you need some help on that sheet rock...

Mr. Melpomene said...

I am most interested in the beta of Lee de Fleur 2.0; perhaps the retrofit of speakers and an iPod could add musical amibiance to the attire.

Best wishes for 07

rickbrah said...

you can do it runnah boy !!!!!!!!!!

berto said...

Happy New Year to the Clio Family

ashley said...

Go to bed, berto.

Happy New Year to all y'all...

saintseester said...

Happy New Year! Maybe I'll see you again at the playoffs. Good resolutions.

Michelle said...

Happy New Year!!!

gingerschnapps said...

a very happy new year to all the clio's! wish you much happiness, good health and all the best in 2007...looks like you are on your way.

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris can cast a shadow in the dark.