Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More Bread and Circuses


This was the scene yesterday afternoon at Saints HQ, where I went to purchase my PLAYOFF TICKETS. Let me type that again: PLAYOFF TICKETS.

It was a little strange, because as I drove up I saw barricades and a few people in line outside the door. There was a sheriff's deputy just inside the door, letting one person in as one person would leave. The funny part was that inside the lobby, where the ticket windows are, there weren't mobs of people. There were only three (two transacting business at the windows, one in line).

Much ado about nothing? Or the calm before the storm, the one Deuce, Drew, and Co. will create on a January run to Miami?

2 comments:

Harry Lee said...

Metairie - It's safe here

Warren Riley said...

umm

no it's not