Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Met Pedro


Today, I was in a toy store on Magazine Street with Clio II.


Into the store walked a very familiar looking gentleman. It took me about 30 seconds to realize that this was Efren Ramirez, also known as Pedro from "Napoleon Dynamite."


I was amused that after a few minutes, he was speaking to the store clerk about the fact that some of the hipster stuff in the store referred to him. "That's me," he explained.


He was a very kind and humble guy, and I shook his hand and spoke to him briefly. He even told us goodbye later when he left the store and headed into Sips.

3 comments:

saintseester said...

Well, what are his thoughts on the draft?

Leigh C. said...

I know!

VOTE FOR PEDRO!

You just HAD to ask, Seestergirl...

oyster said...

I voted for him and all my dreams came true.