Thursday, September 27, 2007

Deutsches Haus Commences Oktoberfest Tomorrow

Have you ever been to this amazing German New Orleanian tradition?

If there is a more inexplicable fest in a more inexplicable location anywhere on Planet Earth, I'd like to see it.

One thing: I've brought kids before, and it just doesn't work. It's just too crowded, and the kids and Dr. Mrs. Clio and (ultimately) me end up having a bad time.

Leave the kids at home, go to this wonderful, wunderbar experience, and enjoy.

3 comments:

Ginger Schnapps said...

my favorite time of the year...march around to the theme of Hogan's Heroes for me!

Ray said...

Dat's a Belgian-style beer with a French name, brewed in Canada, but don't let that suck the Deutchsland out of your Uber Alles.

A Little to the Left said...

I am so excited, this will be my first Oktoberfest! How much does one have to spend to have a good time? I'm going more for the beer than the food.