Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mancuts Set!

Gents:

Mancuts are set for this Saturday, first ones start at 11:30 and proceed through 1:00. Be there at 11:15 or so. I count Ashley, Rey, Oyster, Chef, and Berto in that number.

To make that many appointments at once, I had to pre-pay for all of you hairy people. Please give payment to Berto on Saturday so that he can promptly spend it all on beer on Monday. I did not include gratuity, so that's up to you.

I am having my mancut at Aidan Gill on Monday at 2:00 p.m., so I too will be purged of odious 0-2 growth.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

oyster said...

Thanks, very much, Mr Clio. I sure appreciate you setting this little get-together up!

New Hair, new attitude.

Chef Who Dat said...

Well done. Thanks.

ashley said...

And the good thing about us coming as a group, is that we get free guinness while all 5 of us get cut. Laissez les bon temps roulez!

Leigh C. said...

So, all of y'all will be sporting the Number Nine?