Wednesday, October 31, 2007

World Class Halloween

1. One of my female coworkers came to work costumed as me (big bozo redheaded clown wig, bow tie, seersucker suit). Not sure if this is a good thing or not.

2. Trick or Treated with Spiderman-costumed Clio IV on Octavia Street. I dressed as Guy Who Just Had Surgery (e.g. no costume, just easygoing clothes). Dr. Mrs. Clio dressed as a chef. Came home with more beer than I left with, plus smelling of the cigar that Ashley gave me. Saw Oyster and Dangerblond too. A good night.

2 comments:

angels, saints, and bears oh my said...

Tell your co-worker thanks for the costume idea for next year. My favorite costume today was worn by the 2 year old daughter of a friend of mine who wore a wee kilt, blue face paint, and drove her little fist into the air and shouted "freedom!!!"...does it get any better than that?!

Chef Who Dat said...

Seriously. Dr. Mrs. Clio the Chef. And no thick description of this? She was mustached, yes? And kitchen gear? What's she rollin' with? Ladles? Spoons? Golden spoons. Nevermind your beer intake Mr. Clio. More important is the chef omen.

You got a drop off point for pre-game exchange?