Sunday, December 23, 2007

Must-See Levee Tee Vee

Daneeta made me aware of this stunning film. It's five minutes long, and I watched it in silence, crying. Amazing.

Then I realized that I taught the creator in high school. I am honored to have spent time in the same room as him. We traded emails yesterday. He said this is is first foray into film.

Wow.

Again, here is the link:
http://www.levees.tv/home

Matt Faust's email is included at the end of the film. If you like it, show him the love.

Honestly, is this Academy Award eligible? I'm not an expert on all the categories.

4 comments:

GW said...

Wow, indeed. That's a mighty fine piece of work there.

doctorj2u said...

That was wonderful! I have added it to my favorites list. Thank you for linking to it.

LatinTeacher said...

That was unbelievable. thanks for pointing it out. I will be watching that again and again.

Nabil said...

Wow. Depressing, poignant, just amazing. Should call it "life"...