Saturday, January 05, 2008

Old School


Here's Dilly and Berto at the final home Saints game. We temporarily set aside the jumpsuits to become Old School Saints. As section 635 dwellers, we paused for a moment with our compadre Fleur D licious.

I've noticed over the past several days that the Saints' surprisingly early departure from the NFL season has increased dramatically my savoring of the run-up to Carnival. This is going to be a great year.

As for the NFL, it's dead to me now, until July. I will not watch a single minute of the playoffs or Superbowl. I will be at Thoth and Bacchus for the latter.

3 comments:

saintseester said...

Actually, I will watch the first round of the Draft - I actually thought it was kind of fun last year!

And, an early carnival season takes the edge off the pain.

Chris Berman said...

Bucs ticks for sale.......

chris berman said...

Love that PEWTER