Friday, January 18, 2008

"Roadblocked" Should be a New Movie Starring Tim and His Family

. . . but the concession stand at the theater would have to serve Pepto or Tums. As I read his account of his experience with the Road Home and the SBA, I am actually getting physically stressed in my gut--the kind of feeling I used to get before a big test or presentation at school.

I certainly hope that the loudmouths and criminals are being treated as poorly by the Road Home and SBA as this intelligent, reasonable man is.

I'm serious. Somebody--a major national publication, followed by a major studio--needs to run with this.

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five

P.S. Added bonus: he uses the phrase "going all 'Ashley Morris' on him." That would be a vital part of the film--a fantasy sequence that would be really gratifying. Looking forward to seeing Dr. Morris at Krewe du Vieux this weekend.

P.P.S. Who would play Tim? Himself? Kevin Costner (too old). Steve Carell?

3 comments:

saintseester said...

Perhaps, Greg Kinnear. Also, if you see Ash, tell we hope he's okay.

LatinTeacher said...

duuuuuuuuude. That's messed up. Hope he hangs in there. You too.

Tim said...

Hey thanks. I don't think I'd want to take the part of me because then I'd have to live through it all over again. Unless of course they can get Angelina Jolie to play the part of my wife... then we can talk.

Peace,

Tim

P.S. It has a happy ending. Eventually the clouds part, the sun shines, we get a new home, the lost dog finds its way home, the alcoholic father sobers up and teaches his child to read and throw a baseball, and the Saints win the Superbowl. Am I giving too much away?