Friday, February 08, 2008

Rushing Around

I am rushing around preparing for a trip to Alabama then to Cali.

Random things in a rush:

1. I tried to get in to the ObamaFest yesterday. I arrived at 7:45 a.m. and encountered a line that stretched from Freret, down McAlister, around the corner onto Willow and reaching toward Calhoun. Wow. Here's a pic:

2. As for the subtance of the speech, I'm not as impressed as Oyster is. I don't hear anything new there.

3. Gotta go.

4. But not before posting this thing about Clinton, Flick, and Obama that made me laugh.


5 comments:

saintseester said...

You are in for some glorious weather up here in North 'bama.

Ginger S. said...

Clio,
That clip is truly AWESOME!! Mel and I had this exact same conversation after the Fla primary and her "win". The clip is priceless---love it.

angels, saints, and bears oh my said...

Ok. That is funny. Though I feel a little like I am being baited.

Nabil said...

The clip is hilarious.

I don't know about Obama saying anything new about NOLA, but in terms of Iraq there's a huge (albeit subtle) difference between him and Senator Clinton. LA stepped up to the plate, and on Tuesday it'll be VA's turn. Gobama! Roll Pride!

LatinTeacher said...

I am thinking of an entirely different part of that movie.