Sunday, March 02, 2008

What Steck Said

Aaron Stecker re-signed with the Saints. I am really happy he's sticking with us, and I am in accord with the reasons he gave:

"I just felt like New Orleans is a place where something's gonna happen there, something special," Stecker said. "I've been on a Super Bowl team (in Tampa Bay in 2002), and it felt like the same thing that's happening here. I definitely wanted to stay and be a part of it.

"These last four years I've been in New Orleans, I've had a great time, the people have been great, it's fun to play in the Dome. It just felt right."


I have no comment on the re-signing of Devery Henderson.

2 comments:

saintseester said...

Henderson has been resigned as a feint to psych our conference competition into letting up on their defense searches.

LatinTeacher said...

i thiank siagneing decvnery izs aawesenmome, buuuttw I tsowoo seeeeemeem toso ahve bvutteers feingersa.