Sunday, July 13, 2008

"I remember a friend that believed and cared for me, and I couldn’t let him down."

Morwen disguises this post as a rant about the NOPD, but in actuality, it conveys a beautiful vision about humanity and what World Class New Orleans could be. The f-bombs are there to distract us.

On a macro scale, the help that others are giving our city is a big motivator for us to do it right now. It is essential, for instance, that we make this renewal of our city a bottom-up renewal, starting with those who, as Morwen says, "can't get their sh** together."

I hope NOPD is on board with that.

1 comment:

GentillyGirl said...

Thanks for the mention Darlin'.

What I wrote about is only one of many great experiences with other folk.

I have been Blessed to have been helped by many good souls: hence my belief in the Social Contract.

And Baby, you are right about how WE should rebuild our wonderful city. All of us, in care, love and Humanity must rebuild the best city on the Planet: New Orleans.