Friday, August 15, 2008

Even More About Brian Bordelon

1. Sean's blog has some nice stuff about Brian.  Check in particular the comment by Brian's former roommate Placide.

2. I'm doing my best to carry on for Brian, and I'm already getting in trouble as a result.  It's bracing.  CENSORED.

I am taking it on myself to become a truth speaker.  I will speak with respect to people saying and doing foolish things, but I will indeed let them know they are saying and doing foolish things.

CENSORED.  But I will be making the world a better place.  No doubt. Cheers, Dr. Morris and Mr. Bordelon.

4 comments:

Mr. Jenson, Esq said...

I like a blog with naughty bits.

peasant said...

What's this the Spanish Inquisition?

Michael Palin said...

Nobody expects....

Sean said...

I look forward to hearing you tell me when I'm saying and doing foolish things. No one ever does, so I keep on looking like a fool. Perhaps they do it for the entertainment value? Probably so; that's what Brian would have done. Bastard.