Saturday, September 06, 2008

Brian's Last Blogged Words

I have a post brewing that encapsulates some of what I've been stewing about through the whole Gustav experience.

But tonight, the eve of the first Saints' season without Ashley and Brian, somehow it seems right to link to Brian's last-ever words on his blog.

I plan to get up early and go see Ashley tomorrow morning. (In doing so, I'm merely copying Chef Who Dat, who did this already today, I think.)

Anyway, here's Brian. I doubt he knew these would be his last blogged words, but they seem fitting:
Oh, well, there are many other ways to be a fan as well. I am sure I will discover them. Happier posts later.

rizzo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's much more to this than I can get at in public. I sure hope B is looking down right now and laughing at it all.