Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Saints Game ON. Whither the New Jumpsuits?

The Saints will play the Buccaneers in the Superdome this Sunday. Beautiful. Let us all keep perspective as we enjoy this truly communal event.

In other news, the new golden jumsuits I ordered last week shipped on schedule. UPS says they will be delivered on schedule today. Um, I doubt that. But I hope by Friday.

As you can see below, the suits are in Jackson, MS, right now. Maybe my friends Kay and Danny or some of the other Orleanians exiled there can pick them up for me on the way in.

I predict UPS will come through on Friday and that Berto will be hard at work with a Sharpie on Saturday.

See this link for a picture of Berto's suit (it's a shorty now) safely in a closet in a hotel near Montgomery, AL.


1 comment:

daneeta loretta said...

Hey! Jennifer and Richard are up North Mississippi. Maybe they can pick up these suits, whatever they are. T-minus 5 days and counting. I hope they let us in.