Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In the Holiday Video War, Are There Geneva Conventions?

Because if there are, the 12 Yats of Christmas should be treated like noncombatants.

Be sure to keep them (dem) out of this.

P.S. Until I searched, I hadn't seen this, um, odd computer graphics version. Although it's tempting, please stay away from that too.

UPDATE: Never mind about the P.S. I just watched the whole thing. I am entering it into battle in the war. Nobody should've touched the original WWL version.

3 comments:

Leigh C. said...

I wish Benny Grunch did a vid for "Mblueh Mchrismasheh".

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com

Anonymous said...

BLASPHEMY! that's a lobster (not a crawfish), and those french bread loaves look strangely like wonderbread, which probably isn't even sold in NOLA.