Monday, December 08, 2008

On the Superiority of the Terrace in the Louisiana Superdome

Yesterday, thanks to the generosity of a great friend of my employer, I was in a suite for the Saints' victory over the Falcons. Coincidentally, my suite was almost directly below my usual seats in Section 635 of the Terrace of the Louisiana Superdome. Thus, I was able to visit my usual section and people a couple of times.

My suite was also two doors down from the suite for Reggie Bush's family and friends.

In the course of the game, I saw Chris Paul. I saw Kim Kardashian. I saw and spoke with former Hornets and Celtics player P.J. Brown (who is a totally nice guy who in retirement has returned to our area to live).

So there was that.

Meanwhile, when I visited the Terrace, I saw what you see in the pictures below. And I heard noise and love and camaraderie.

The Terrace is better. (The first picture is what my beloved section looks like when photographed from the Dome's turf before the game.)

2 comments:

saintseester said...

Yeah, brah, we couldn't come visit you because you were AWOL

Puddinhead said...

Agreed. The Terrace (in my case, Section 610) is the place to be.