Thursday, May 14, 2009

Even Snarky Stacy Head Should Be Forgiven a Little Indiscretion

Look, I'm not a big fan of Stacy Head. Not a fan at all. I didn't vote for her in the original race for the seat.

But cheesh. This email business ain't right.

Like any redblooded American, I read the few emails posted here at nola.com.

The stuff I'm reading in these emails--it sounds like a normal person with normal questions and the First Amendment right to be snarky.

What's wrong with that?

Tracie Washington disgusts me.

In the age of email and Twitter, either we all have to be indulgent of one another's foibles and moments of snark, or no one will ever be eligible for a job or politics or membership in a church.

1 comment:

Tim said...

I have to agree with you here. So what, Stacy Head wrote a few less than polite emails. Aren't we all entitled?

On another note, still waiting on you to post something about Star Trek. The countdown clock is through, I know you've seen it, what did you think?

Peace,

Tim